Old 12-08-2007, 08:42 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
duet_4-8
A work in progress....

Now for some fun....

Dear friends and family,

As we once again come to the most wonderful season of all, I wanted to catch everyone up on life here in Tennessee.

Our business-you know the one where you all used to come and get those wonderful 'family discounts'?-has gone bottom up. Of course, my dearest husband had no fault whatsoever in the demise of said business! He had better things to do than work, so how in the world could it have been his fault? It had to have been the fault of the rest of us who so badly mis-managed it all these years! I do wonder where in the world all that hunting equipment in my garage with price tags still on it came from, though. Perhaps Santa came very early this year! (Like in January?)

I will be putting our home on the real estate market after the first of the year. Poor, dear husband simply cannot afford to pay the mortgage since that would require him to actually work for a living and we all know that we just cannot ask that of him. It would just be too much for him to stand!

If anyone needs any landscaping or remodeling done, please do give him a call, though. He doesn't have a business and he isn't making any money but he would love to come and do massive amounts of work for you all at no charge whatsoever!

You can all come and visit me and the boys anytime you want to, over the river and through the woods at the Rockin' C. It isn't the palace that I took away from dear husband, but it's home!

Until next year, have a wonderful holiday!

Jen