View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007, 10:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
GwenMarie30

Smile Getting back into the swing of things

Hello! I wanted to come here to apologize for not coming online very much lately. You all have been a wonderful support and I cant thank you all enough for the thoughts, prayers, and wishes. I wanted to give special thanks to those who wrote to me while I was gone. You know who you are. I realize there was so much prayers for me said that, it helped me make it through. You all are truely a caring family here and I have missed you terribly.

Its been a long 5 months since Ive been gone. I came home and things have really been a mess. But on the good side of the story, I am picking myself up and moving forward. I am staying with mom and stepdad for now. I have the kids alot. When I came home Paul wasnt sure what he wants and still doesnt. Well thats on him now. I have picked myself up and am looking for a job and Ive been going to my aftercare program on Wednesday evenings. I am doing good with my probation officer and am off on a good start with her. I will continue forward in my life with or without Paul. Who knows what the future holds. I have been kinda lurking in the shadows catching up on things. My this family has grown with so many new friends here! I hope to get to know you! Anyway, its late and I need to get to bed. I just wanted to stop in here and say hello and tell you how grateful I am to still have you as my friends.