View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 09:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Phinneas

Good discussion, all!

Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
I know when I am not doing Gods will, I feel it in my gut. What is kinda cool is that when I realize later that something I did was TOTALLY His will and I didnt even think about it, it just came naturally.
And it's good to see you, Paulie! I totally relate to what you say here. I can "feel" it, too, when I am not there. But when I AM there, it does come naturally and I don't even realize it until much later. I call it being in the FLOW. Things just flow and it's good and right and lots and lots of little miracles happen along the way.

For me, it's not about reading about it or talking about it, but experiencing it. Thankfully, I've had just enough recovery to have really experienced god's will in my life. And, what that means is I can recognize better when it's NOT there, too. All part of the learning and growth for me. And when I am not in god's will, I usually sulk and complain about it for awhile before I do what I KNOW I need to do - get back on my knees! It ain't perfect, but at least it's there, ya know?