View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Originally Posted by Mewoman View Post
If there were enough people in the car it would be cheaper to split the gas ????

I have had tooth pain and it is WORSE than giving birth ! but Advil works really well , I even used the walmart brand and it was just as good and way , way cheaper . Funny how tooth pain happens when there are holidays , mine was in the middle of the July long weekend , with a major heat wave also !! I would have rather giving birth to ten babies that weekend LOL
Hope your tooth feels better soon .
I am in almost the same boat with the tooth pain but ya got to try this.........I am into natural remadies with me being pregnant and all and needed something for the pain bad, using the internet started finding out home remadies and I sware by this one!!!!!!!!

You know your little bathroom dixie cups? Fill one 3/4 way full of LISTERINE (haven't tried any othre brand yet) warm it in the microwave for 10 seconds with out diluting with water take a small mouthful at a time and swish around the affected area, finish off the whole cup repeat as needed or up to 4 times a day.......just used uit for the 3rd time in the last day..........it is awsome!!!! It does burn but it numbs your whole mouth!!!!!!