View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 06:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Rose56

Cindy, you are doing the right thing. You need to focus on yourself and not on him. He will need to get his needs met elsewhere as he has given up the privildge of your support. You are right - support has to work both ways. It should not be that you give, give, give and get nothing in return. You are so much stronger than you were 3 months ago. Just keep trucking, and I agree with limiting your contact with your A. Think of the ducks when he starts his mind games. Quack quack quack! This helps me so much with my husband.
You can have a better life and you are working so hard toward it. It will happen, but you have to make the tough choices and continue on your path. It can take a long time but it will happen. I wish we lived closer together, my kids are teenagers and on their own alot. I wish I could help give you a break with the kids.
Can you make another plan for the kids for this weekend? Is there someone else that could watch them so you can have your weekend? I sope so. Take good care.