View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 03:16 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Mr H
Force Is Strong In This One

Originally Posted by windsurfer33 View Post
Hi Mr H,
:comfort I posted to you on your joining here a couple of weeks ago and I to am two weeks without drink today. Had my last drink on the 5 nov 2007 so I think our days are the same. Well done mate keep up the good work and all that. How have you been finding it? I`m just trying to put it to the back of my mind all the time and get on with living. When I do think about it I just say to myself "no I don`t do that any more". I`m in the UK aswell by the way. Isn`t the weather crap at the moment? Anyway take care.
Hey Mate, thats good to know, that you have the same date as me, i hope its going well for you budd.
I think im doing ok, i just feel like i cant switch my brain off at the moment, i am constantly having internal dialogue with everything i do and can be a little short of patience. my mind still tries to trick me into, "when are we drinking next" and im finding it hard to picture life with no drink at the moment so im just dealing with the day to day cause the long game is abit scary at the moment dude, if you know what i mean