View Single Post
Old 11-22-2007, 09:52 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Pinkcuda

Originally Posted by chiynita View Post
I feel like the biggest loser ever. Especially when I know what I could have been and where I should be in life if it wasnt made so easy for me.
I think we all look back and ponder the question about what things could have been like if things had been different. I know we're not supposed to, but we do. What would life be like if this happened, or that happened, or if I wouldn't have done this or that. Or even would have done this or that, would things be different for me.
I plan on asking myself those same questions in ten years. Will I be able to make a good healthy report when I answer myself. I hope so. Will I have done everything right? Probably not. I will have done what I thought was the best things I could have done with what I had to work with.
Today is the day to start making tomorrows reflections happy ones. Close the door to yesterday. It's done and gone and there isn't anything you can do about it. It's just bringing you down. Open the door to a new life just as you closed the one that's behind you and let er rip.