Thread: He came back
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 01:44 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Nikki2003

I am not totally sure on all of it but I do know for sure that if he does drugs agian then he is out permantly. And I have no choice but to follow through with that one because my kids are too important to risk them growing up with him as he is doing drugs. If he breaks the rules that are the same as the rules of probation then his family and I have agreed that we will let his probation officer know, and he knows this. And I know I will follow through on that. So he knows it would be risking 18 months in jail for breaking those rules. If he breaks my other house rules then he will be out till he is willing to follow them agian. That is how I hope to handle my other house rules anyway.

Yesterday he did go for a urine test that I request he take if he was coming home since he has been gone for well over a week. So far today has been good and he is in a good mood. We went together to take our new son to the doctors visit and our new son had gained 9 ounces since the last visit. So that made us happy. So far so good. One day at a time.
Nikki