View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 07:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hope

What Should I Do?

I'm trying to find a place to live where I go to school. I have contacted the landlord of the apartment complex I used to stay at but he hasn't returned my phone calls or emails. It is only 1 block from my college.

But the thing is that he was holding an apartment for me in August because I thought I was going back to school that semester. Then the school told me around August 20th that I wasn't going back to school so I wasn't going to have the financial aid money to pay for that apartment. So I had to call him and tell him that I couldn't move in. I caused him to lose almost a month of rent since he was holding that apartment for me and I found out at the last minute I couldn't move in. I think he is angry at me and that is why he won't return my phone calls. I feel bad about it but I didn't know that I wasn't going to school.

Would I owe him a financial amends and pay the money that I caused him to lose for that month of rent?
I would like to live there again in the future but I think I have screwed it up?