Thread: Heroin
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 03:09 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
DevastatedJP

He was eating all the Halloween candy last night!!! All of it and drinking like a fish. I had a hair appt. this morning so I took his truck (mine has the baby seat in it so that was my excuse since I left the baby) and I found two syringes in the compartment where the tire jack goes. I took them out and took them to my office at work where i have all the other stuff I've found on (in case of a custody battle I'm preparing myself). He knows I have them but has said nothing. He knows I called his best friend (a minister and told him cause the friend call him and asked him - of course, he denied it) but he's been very pleasant today. Now he's been gone filling the cars up with gas so I don't know how he's going to be when he comes back. I also found a bottle of Oxycodone in his car, the capsules, so he can shoot up those too. I took half of them and stashed them. I swear, I'm calling his doctor's on Monday and putting the word out that he's abusing and should be monitored more carefully. I'm ready to really F*&( his world cause that's what he's done to me. Ya'll have been great. I love coming back to check to see if there's anything new. Oh yeah, when I made him come to bed at 3:30 this morning cause I was worried he'd burn down the house, he called me a sick bitch. How nice......I'm sick? What?