Thread: Heroin
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 05:35 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
DevastatedJP

Thank you

Yes, I have a 15 mo. old with him. He's nodding right now with a ciggerette in his hand. I sleep with my purse and a fire extinguisher next to my bed in case he does more than burn up the carpet.

Why don't I have a right to confront him and expect more. I don't have to live this way. How do you just ignore it? Why, since we've gone through this before (I didn't know he was doing it, I caught him getting ready to melt it in a spoon) does he beleive he has a right to be high around the kids, in our house and right under my nose?

I'm calling his best friend tomorrow and I'm calling the guy he's getting it from and I'm going to tell him (and this is the truth) that I busted him last time, got the envelope out of the trash and took it to my best friend who is a district attorney and she and one of her friends on vice tested it. Of course it was positive so I'm going tell him I'm going to have him busted if he ever sells to my husband again. I know it's not smart but I have to follow through and make it difficult. I can't endorse it or ignore it.