Thread: Ann
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 11:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Hi MG

I must have had my head in the wormhole. Now we know who Bob is. I think he figured out that Agent MG checks EVERYONE out and Agent Ann AKA Ann is lurking not far behind, hiding behind the elephant (it can get stinky back there - a dirty job but someone has to do it).

I have had a bad day with my son - he's clean but still got that Bad Attitude and I am sick of it and won't participate. After a couple of one-way arguments (him with him) I came home to my sweet cat who ADORES me and never gives me attitude (at least not when I'm looking).

I was feeling angry, sad, you know.. and then I came to the boards and responded to a few newcomers and guess what!! I am back in my recovery again. Yeahh!

Tomorrow my nephew and another young friend of the family who is from El Salvador and has no family here, are coming to barbeque in the rain. My son is invited, thinks he may be able to make it (life's all about HIM today, he's in recovery donchuknow) and quite frankly, I don't care if he comes or not. I have learned that I prefer my peace without him more than chaos with him. So he can only come if he leaves his attitude somewhere else.

Look at me AGAIN - I'm going to get a new name here "Rambling Rose".

Anyway, I am so glad to bump into you today (and didn't even create a wormhole). You make me laugh when I need it most.

Hugs and Mother's Day Hugs

Ann AKA Ann AKA Big MAMA