View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 06:13 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
expenguin

Another Hot day and not thinking of the Holidays much......seems more like summer around here..................

No white Christmas that is for sure unless things change........can use the rain..........

Wishing for changes?

We all do wish for something and making life better than what it was or is today is a Blessing.............God is watching over us each day and working the program is a good thing........

Find the time to do some writing and big book work with the steps and more so.............this is your life and you have to make the best of things................................

Today before the sun rises up too much ......go watch ........it is a beautiful thing to see.........

Sometimes we all need to go to the beach and just watch the sun go down and come up ..........it sort of puts us in a different mood and lets us know someone else is in control of our little life..........

Such a feeling I like.......it eases my mind and gives me the peace I need inside...........................

Have a good day and get out and take time for yourself.....let the stress go and get in a sunrise or sunset sometime..................I know you can find the time............

Little Penguin