View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 06:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
kelsh

sjr,

I feel so sad that you had to go through all of this again. It is never ending. She will have to find her way. Sometimes in simular situations, I have wanted to run away myself so no one could find me. :caveman

My kids are in their late forties and one is 38 & the other is 30. I am an old woman..not really but had my youngest daughter when I was 37. When she was in third grade I went to a Mother's Tea and her classmates thought I was her grandmother because I had grey in my hair.

Life goes on for all of us but it would be nice to be able to switch our thinking off so we could just have a completely quiet time with no thoughts!!!! :comfort

Right now my husband is asleep in his chair...got a new pain med yesterday and now is zoncked....I haven't fixed supper yet and it is almost 7 PM. When he sleeps like this I can't get him awake....just have to wait for him to wake up. It is very frustrating for me but he is the one having to deal with the chronic pain that is quite unbearable at times...but he does test my limits sometimes where I wished he had never heard of Oxycodone or his doctor either. He was prescribed this med originally by a doc at the University of Washington Medical /Trauma Hospital in Seattle. He does fine most of the time but there are those days that just creep by while I wait for him to wake up....am so fearful that sometime he won't wake up but I can't do anything about it either.

Take care of You....wish you could vanish on a much needed break from family.

kelsh