Old 11-14-2007, 12:49 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
hopeangel

There are always other choices.-please tell me what they are. just let the money set there??? just give it up even though i am entitled to it? cause the atty. doesn't seem to be able to tell me what my other choices or options are (i asked him). right now he is telling me i can do nothing until ah signs the paper.

I can choose to remove someone else's power over me. how do i do this? right now the atty. is telling me that he does have the power over me in this situation.

i'm telling you i just feel like giving up. i just called the girl handling my case and she hasn't sent the letter yet -still working on it. she said "no offense, but most people don't have these problems in there marriage" and "if we would have asked ah to sign the papers 8 months ago he probably wouldn't have made a stink about it"

so, once again (she didn't say this) in fact she said ah was being a .... and is he really going to do this to you after all you have been through???

but, i am left feeling like if i hadn't have set my boundaries and have just went along with ah and got along with him, keep my mouth shut, and did what he wants me to do...if i wan't unreasonable and a, umm,a witch, i wouldn't be in this position

and i really do need this money to get me out of the situation i am in.