Old 11-14-2007, 11:56 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
hopeangel

denny, at this point, i REALLY am stuck. this is why i am so upset. basically, the deal is i can't do a thing until ah signs the release for me to get the money. he has to sign a paper for the insurance company saying that he is not going to come back and go after more money or sue them. they require both signatures even though he had nothing to do with my accident. so the money just sits there. the girl handling my case said she has not seen anything like this and really didn't know what they could do. she said that ah was not going to get the money as my name is the ONLY one on the check, but yet he has to sign this paper? the atty. said he didn't know if he was the one to help me. i might need domestic relations. (oh and proceeded to tell me that maybe we should go to counseling (been there done that, thanks) and that it sounded like I had my hands full! how is he not the one to help me when he is the one holding the money? basically it is being held ransom! so, it looks like to me the only way for me to get my money is to have sex with ah or fight it out in court(dissolution or divorce) -which will most definitely cost more. this is definitley a bad law as it puts someone who is married at the complete mercy of their spouse. it is awful the position it puts people in. one person should not have this kind of power over another.

ah does not want a bit of the money. he states this over and over again. he just wants me to have sex with him. if fact, in his delusional state, the other night ah kept telling me to just give the money to charity and we could start over working on new goals for our marraige? that was the point i told him that i could not understand what he was saying and that it did not make sense to me and goodbye.