Thread: Feeling anxious
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Lilya

Hi everyone and hello Gail, nice to have you back!

The funeral is over and I´m taking a quiet moment to just digest how difficult it was.

It´s one of the most difficult and stressful things I´ve done, but in a strange way, it was healing as well, because it felt like a natural flow of life. Death is so much a part of life. I know this is not exactly original, but it felt true in my case.

I did cry a lot and we spent the day together, the whole family, and it felt good.

When I checked my mailbox, I saw something that made me very, very angry. So angry, I cannot even describe what I want to do.

I´ve shared that two years ago, an elderly man, who still has a lot of power in the government, a retired politcal person, harassed me for a long time. I went through all the proper channels to report him and did. Now I wish I had not done it.

I wish I had done differently and gone through different channels. This man used the death of my father, who was a public figure, to send me a message of condoléance, and to add that he still "loves" me, and will never stop doing so. I´m so afraid he will use the opportunity to get back into my life and no matter what I do, he will never stop.

This is really hard. And I really miss my dad. He used to defend me and give me good advice regarding problems like these when he wasn´t so ill. I didn´t tell him about recent harrassement, just to spare him.

I´m struggling with taking one hour at a time, but it´s good to know you´re here.

Gail, really glad you´re back. Listen, I will buy a washing machine tomorrow. Hopefully I´ll feel better then. I´m going back to my folks and spend some time with my cousins.

Love and light,