View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 07:18 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
crazybabie

Havehope...thank you so much for the hugsand your prayers.

Lil516: You are accurate..without stopping the drugs we will not know what is causing which symptoms

Ann; my son has slipped through the cracks as well. the USa is the same as far as "rights"
Thank you for the link.I will be visiting it.

BigSis :
Thank you for the hugs and prayers..we need all we can get that is for sure.

Elana: If we go and get power of attorney..which we do have enough evidence to obtain..then we can also have him commited untill the judge releases him
However this is very expensive and we donot have access to that kind of money.
We were told as well by his doctor that once detoxed and the illness is considered stable, if he dosen't follow the rules he simply goes to jail.
I don't want to sound pestismatic (sp)
However knowing his history and personality type..we 'assume" that is what would happen.
I currently don't go to face to face meetings. i have been to a few online. (have to start somewhere)
i have panic attacks often accompied with agoraphobia..unfourently currently that is the case and I have extreme difficulty during those times leaving my home at all..even to go outside and get the mail
this will improve (hopefully soon) when it does I will go face to face untill it recurrs.

Yes..you did understand I am bi-polar myself.

caileesnana: Thank you for the prayers.

macmerry: we can commit for 72 hours without my having power of attorney. he knows the system well enough to con his way out after that.
Our local hospital has limited beds I believe it is 26.
they usually have to save those for the ones who don't say no as far as being sucidal or homicadal.
mooselips. Thank you for the hugs.We know the drugs are part of the symptoms..however he was diagnoised at age 9..well before any drug use..

Bonichickadee: Thanks for the hugs, yes this is a great place. I wish i had never wandered away when he was in jail.maybe then I would have made some progress with my own healing. Yet..I did so I will restart my journey now.

Thank all of you for the welcome. I didn't come and repost after that post due to two deaths one a friend the other a brothernlaw in a weeks time.
Hugs, angie