View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:51 AM
  # 218 (permalink)  
expenguin

Was thinking about the up coming holidays...........We all need to have faith in our program and find a way to think postive...............

Today is a start to map our your program and how to help others in the program......it helps us from getting wrapped up in our problems....

I have the "Reach out and touch some" thing always going on.....

This helps me with my own program and I think about all the things I did to get started in something I was afraid of starting........

When we first set foot in the door of recovery there is a fear of rush running through our body..........we have all been there......

Helping someone else takes that fear away.........and doing something during the Holidays brings a peace of mind and a thought that we can help out when others are in need........

I know the Holidays are tough ......but try to think about others................................and let God direct you .......

Work your program today the best you can and get that much need walk in to think about how you are going to change these next couple months.................

Little Penguin