View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 08:17 AM
  # 217 (permalink)  
expenguin

We need all the prayers we can get here in California......too many fires and now the winter is coming and I dread the mud slides..........

Please pray hard...........

Thinking that those early morning walks will come in handy and taking the dog with me and my little one will do us all some good..........We do need the peace of mind with all the fire problems around here.....

But keep the faith you all ..............God will be there to lend a hand to help with the Holidays coming up..................I know I am going to get some help and that is important..............We just make the best of what we have today and the rest will fall into place....

be patient and know that your program will also fall into place........when the hard times hit....it usuallly makes our life even more tighter with those we love and care about..........

Reach out and touch someone in need...................I have done that and I feel blessed each time I do that...............

For today I am thinking about the following......(shuffled the cards and picked the top one........) Step Tweleve...Sharing Together....(from the bible...John 15:5-15)

Something to think about today.......as I have passed on lots of toys, games, stuffed animals and so much more to help others less fortunite than me from all the fires here in California................

I thought about all the little ones and the Holidays coming.........I am thankful for what God has given me today.........I have a program and all the friends to help out when in need.................

Take time out to help someone near by.....work your program and know that God is there to help you when you need it.............

Little Penguin