View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:14 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

hiyas girls looks like we are having fun..................or are we......?.........you guys sound like a hoot............lol
I got into trouble from my dr today, wasn't a good thing but other than that I am fine, Jersey the shower head accident was halarious........why am I finding it funny you ask???? I am the Queen of phonominal oppses.......lol
Lets take for example shower heads.......they come off with force right??? This you truely know now........lol
Spent 5 days in the hospital, I lifted my head up to get the spray in my face slammed into it with such force I was out didn't know what happened, broke my nose and left cheek bone.........lol
I have to laugh because I remeber that pain so much!!!!!
my latest opps?
Made a HUGE mug of hot cocoa was sitting in bed crying, my window seal is right above my mattress......dog jumpped on bed I went out window and scalding h ot cocoa all ofer my right breast, singed my nipple( sorry looked for another word couldn't find it!).....landed in the bushes two of my neighbors had seen me fall out the window and came running.............lol
I just have"accidents".............lol Sort of feel like Tim Allen!!!!! well tim meets that chick from 60 first dates..........lol

At least I am alive to have more!