Thread: Jail Visit
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 08:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

Ann - Jerry will never go to a meeting, he want even get on here, believe me, I've tried. He's got that male macho bit going on. He went through every drug there was, was hooked on herion, but he checked himself into a mental unit and just quit. No help, no program, just walked out and never looked back 35 years ago. He can't understand why his son can't do the same thing.

I've given Jerry my understanding and support, I've given him my information and experience, sometimes he draws on it, most times he suffers alone. Using my own tools, I'm not pushing any of it on him, I've given him the information and I try to trust that HP will hold his hand.

I look back now and I understand so much. I know why certain things happened and certain things didn't. It was all for a reason. It all brings us to the now doesn't it. It's like a play unfolding, with twists and turns, suprises and plots that you just don't understand, until the end. Then you look back and it's like a puzzle, all the pieces had to go togeather in just the right order to form the big picture.

Certain people are brought into our lives that help us, and we in turn are brought into other peoples lives to help them, and the cycle continues.

B