Old 10-26-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
queenteree
Recovering Nicely

I am ready to make a move, maybe get an order of protection to get him out of the house, I am going upstate w/my grandkids for the weekend (without him!!!!) so I am removing myself from all this. I can take critism, I truly can, and I like a kick in a**, I need that sometimes, but I just really hate it when people say I love chaos and drama. As I said before, I lived 14 drama free years and was blissfully happy. I feel like my life keeps getting worse and worse, my eyes keep twitching, my blood pressure is up, I have an inflammed sternum from stress, and if anyone thinks for one minute I like feeling this way, they do not know me. And by the way, my first husband who I married at 18 was an abuser, I lived in roach infested motel with my 2 year old son and 4 month old premie daughter for 9 months to get away from him, so it's not like I just love abuse. But because of all I went thru w/XH, I don't want to bite off my nose to spite my face. That's it. I respect all of your opinions, that drama thing is just a big trigger for me. Sorry.