Thread: Bottoms Part 31
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 07:22 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Morning day shift and Barb... if you're still around .

Ro please keep your cold cananandian air up there. And the snow too. I hate snow and cold. And I will hate calling the other parents to tell them school is closed... so no snow!!!

So my brilliant idea to get around talking to parents I don't like is to email my demands for holiday/ party supplies. This way no phone tag and I don't have to pretend to be all cheerful and nice like lol. The school sec said she'd get me the list asap.

K...The icing for the cookies is just basically confectioners sugar, vanilla and lemon juice, water with cocoa powder added to 1/2 for the "black" part. So we won't be using any food coloring. That's all I need is the class going home with back teeth from the dye lol. Nope... haven't done it with them yet though. In a week or so I think the teacher said .Thanks for thinking of me... suggestion much appreciated.

*note to self... get some of the black food coloring while it's still around for other projects though. Could come in handy.

I am just about to get my cheaper assier toaster oven packed up with some other stuff we may need for the crescent rolls thing. Need to get organized. That's happening today .

I haven't been keeping up...

have we figured out what vivarium is yet ?