Thread: Tough question
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2003, 09:57 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ButterflyChaser
Meow!

This is a good question & kinda hard to answer but then again not! But when i was asked by my brother not, why did I started doing Meth, but how on earth could I do it for 16 yrs!!! My brother is always asking questions, cuz he was clueless as to the whoole drug thing, ya know? He's very supportive of me, he's helped me out so much! He's NEVER touched a drug in his life! I look up tohim, in a big way..well...he is my BIG brother! lol
The question that I got me right in the gut & was sooo hard to answer, cuz I felt like a BIG loser, but just about a couple of months ago, (oh, to make a long story short, I am a single Mom to my 6 yr old little girl, it's just her & I, she's the love of my life Ü
anyway...my brother says to me...Why would u still do drugs when u have the best thing in the world, Your daughter, just quit, he'd tell me, and I see what he meant, it's like Heck...just put the crap down & all I need is my lilttle girl,! Damn, made me feel so awful, but I answered it the best way I could, honestly...I said thgis...:well....the meth has been in my life for 16 yrs, & my daughter for 6, the drugs came 1st, & I tryed to explain to him how is was a disease, I cryed & he cryed & then I told him, that's why I am here today wanting & trying to get all the help I can & stay sober!1 (and stay away from unhealthy/abusive relationships!

Don'rt know if that made much sense to ya'll, I kinda went sideways on that one, lol sorry! Hope that made some sorta sense to ya! lol