Thread: XAH is dating!
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:24 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Pick-a-name

Originally Posted by CBrown View Post
[I]
Pick-a-Name ... you live in the same house as your XAH? Wow! Now THAT is detachment! I don't want to see, hear, or be anywhere near my XH or XABF. I bet I'd want to kill them in short order. HEH HEH
That's the weirdest part.....no;we do not.
He moved out a few years ago. (He has a condo about 15 minutes away.) Our kids and I still live here (well, this is "home" for the 25y and the other is away at school) and we have never untangled our finances and joint earnings (30 yrs-worth and I was SAHM for 25 of them). They are in some kind of a third-party-set-up now (my lawyer was cking it out) but he is still paying all my bills,etc so I am not rocking that boat (yet), My cousin is our accountant,so I am not too worried at this point because on paper there is a run-down. Heck; I'm not sure we are even legally divorced. (Long,odd story.I'll spare the details) Actually, I think he and OW (who he denied) may have fought over that issue and "broken up" over it...boohoo. ha (I think he finally realized that once there were no financial ties;the kids and I had no need to "need" or be in contact with him...and he is right.) If there is one thing that AH makes sure of it is that everyone knows he is financially providing for the three of us (so far and that is great!)

Very odd. I did not invite him to Holidays with us last year (like when we were separated and no one knew,so that is part of why we got into this "mode",too) and he called about the plans and came to all of them at my relatives with us last year. ??? (kids asked what was that about and he said "why wouldn't I?" ??) It goes on..... Weird. Many think his "issue" is a midlife crisis and I do believe that is part of it...or looks like it.

I get in a funk and finally get to the point where I am all over it and hope he just leaves me alone....and he shows up. I AM detatching from his drama more and more.I am finally seeing it; makes me feel stronger about making my own choices about things. I am not bullied by him because he lost the "threat/holds" over me in many ways when he took me to court.