View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 06:30 AM
  # 212 (permalink)  
expenguin

A cool day today and a nice time to curl up with your big book and work some of the steps you have left behind...........take time and work slow while in a quiet place.........

Take that early morning walk before others start moving around outside and the world really wakes up......I know it is a weekend and you would rather sleep......

This is your life in recovery and you need to make the best of it and get an early start with all that you need to do for you...........

Need a friend to hug........find a stuffed friend in the kids department or go to a second hand store and find one that was let go from someone else...........................I do this and find lots of cool friends to pass out to others after they have their bath and get lots of hugs from my little one...........

I am trying to make a difference in my recovery and passing it on to others and little kids as well..........Think about it .........The Holidays are coming and that extra friend is great to have....

Besides .........there is always someone in the program that needs lots of hugs from you as they may just be starting out themselves.....Reach out and touch another life.......show them you care and that the program isn't all that bad............

Be patient with yourself and know you are prayed for..............

Little Penguin