View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 07:29 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Midnightfrost

Talked to the social worker. She said she didn't qualify for any care through protective services but that she supplied info on getting food stamps and healthcare and that she was going to check on her again soon. Mother called me today and wanted to fly on my passes. I didn't take the bait this time. I just calmly replied that she couldn't fly on my passes. She tried to push buttons but I just didn't react so she hung up on me. I pushed the issue that I wasn't trying to make her stay or make her go I was just not allowing her to fly on my passes. And I left it at that. I just repeated that I didn't want to get into it again but flying on my passes wasn't an option. Click! It was great that things didn't get loud and I wasn't talked into something I didn't want. I was still pretty upset when I got off the phone but rather relieved too cause I see there are other options then constant drama. I also think I'm helping her out by not flying her because a couple of people think she's run out of dr where she lives now that will prescribe her meds so she wants to go elsewhere to get em. Trying to keep the guilt at bay.