Thread: Ocd
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 11:51 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

Originally Posted by ccgirl View Post
I'm a checker and a counter. I have to test the door 5 times to make sure it shuts, and I check the iron I don't know how many times and my favorite is checking to make sure the cat is not stuck in the fridge. sheesh

Ccgirl...i am busting up laughing!!!!!!!!!!! OMGosh. i'm just sitting here reading along, pushing my cat off my keyboard every few minutes and currently typing with her laying upside down on my left hand....makes it hard to type, but she's a persistant wench!

So the fridge!!?????? What the?? This one got locked in a spare room for several days somehow while i was away and mom thought she'd ran outside when she came over to check on her and things. Which wasn't abnormal...cat stays outside for a couple of days whenever she feels like it...so mom didn't think nothing of it. And i myself didn't even find her for another day after i'd returned b/c the goofy thing didn't cry! I mean this goofy cat doesn't NOTHING BUT cry....except when she needs to be!

So....that i can understand, but the fridge? Oh, i can see myself doing that tho now that i think about it. if this one got in the fridge once and i shut the door on her then i would be constantly worrying about it too!!

silly cats!!!!!!
now she's licking my shirt....