View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 12:10 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
nytepassion
Drug Addiction Has No Mercy

Well sometimes they end up over at the dealers house playing yatzee all night .. and putting on high-heels, running around the pool saying ..chubba chubba repeatedly. How do I know this? Well because I used to be the person whose house a few select would come over and hang out playing yatzee or poker .. doin' dope all night long for day on in ... We used to make the loser do things like the above. (picture a man tryin to run around in high-heels around the pool at 2:30/3 in the morning) and I wonder why someone would drop a dime on us LMAO

When you use stimulants your brain is on overdrive .. and you have to keep going... you find things to focus on ..

I also know that a lot of guys just hang out in other guys garages tinkering with project .. using dope with other addicts (birds of a feather) and their addict women would be in the house talking about how if he would only do this or that .. then they'd be happy. Been there done that toooooo.

We use to get high and go to bars, after hour clubs and party houses afterwards. Time just slips away when your getting high .. and there are all kinds of things to do. When bindging the last thing you want is to be found or answer phone calls cause the addict is aware they are MIA and they know that loved ones are callin' to find them ... (they don't want to be found) nor hear the complaints of a wife/husband about them not being home. They are pigging out on dope .. stuffing themselves full of drugs ... "feeding the addiction" and hangin' out blabbing with others that are doin' the same thing. And when the dope runs out and the money is gone .. they'll come home tail tucked between legs

Passion