View Single Post
Old 10-13-2007, 06:53 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
wpgwoman

I continued reading that book for about an hour last night. There are other people's situations that you read about, all you have to do is change the name and I could be reading about myself.

My A did not say a word about the book at all. Odd. He did not even ask what I was reading. I was prepared for the worst, ready to defend myself at any moment. Fact is, I got so lost in reading it for a while, you would have probably had to check for my pulse from time to time. I could not put it down.

As for this site, he knows I come on here. As he sits downstairs getting breakfast for the children, I am a wee bit nervous. He is very angry about me posting here. He makes nasty comments about getting life changing information from a bunch of crazy people on the internet. The way I look at it, at least I'm doing something to try and improve my situation. You people have saved my sanity.

For those of you that have not opened that book yet, DO IT. You will be simply amazed, saddened and comforted all at the same time. You will not feel alone anymore.