View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 12:30 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Midnightfrost

So I've had a few calls from my mother's friends about her. They are worried and were looking to me to fix it. Evidently she is on the verge of being homeless. Evicted, having the utilities cut off and I'm sure her car is soon to follow. I was very upset to hear about it but I calmly explained to the friends that called that I had done all I could. They agreed. They were feeling the same way I was but said they just needed to hear it from someone else. One friend is going to try to help her get enrolled in welfare programs. And I've put in the call to social services.

I'm still very stressed over the whole situation. I feel utterly powerless too. I know there is nothing I could do to make it better. Coming to the rescue would only bring me back into a lifestyle I can't live anymore. I feel sick over it. I keep thinking over it and thinking over it and I just can't think of anything different I could of done except leave earlier. I'm so angry and sad at the same time its hard to process. Any who just thought I'd update and vent a bit. Thanks for the ears(or eyes maybe) and support!