View Single Post
Old 10-10-2007, 06:13 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Still getting along allright. I did get a bill of sale for "my truck" he got in his name. Stuck in the door yesterday. Called the bank and have a payoff amount through this month. Now to get it back from my policeman friend-lawyer says no problem-police hid the truck to keep AH from taking it. I just have a bad feeling about it-he really wants the truck for a friend at the PO amont-BS. Computer has been down for about 3 days but up and going again. Found out for certain-AH is not guilty with this latest mess-absolutely not-but will have to face court eventually. Newspaper wrote about the charges, said he was arrested and had a $50,000 bond. Not true-he is somewhere-not in jail. He will have no bond-the warrant is for parole violation-he must go back to the prison rehab for 60 days-then face the chages my "best friend" and the DEA have against him. All through the ADC-says the county expenses somehow-? I just stay home with the dogs, go to grams every day and just sitting back waiting to see what happens.