View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 01:53 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
2stop
~Author of My Life~

~Lilya~I love to hear inspiring stories, thank you so much for sharing that. I used to get depression when I was overcommitted and doing too much. Now, I don't think I do enough. LOL! Oh to find perfect balance..wouldn't it be grand?

wow, girl..with a book and a festival going on, that would be so stressful....I could not even imagine! You have an awesome life story to share, Lilya...I am so glad you are here with us...sounds like you need a month..(or two!!) on a island with 5 star acommodations..luxury all the way!!!! One day i swear..I will have a massage on the beach!!!

Thank you so much for encouraging me...I hope that flu clears up for you..being so stressed I imagine your immune system is balking at the work of chasing it off...I just thought of a great drink my brother told me about a few years back that helps with the flu...You take garlic, chop it up and boil it. Drain the chopped garlic out. Add some chicken bouillon cubes, boil for 10-15 minutes, add some cayenne pepper...and drink it hot. I found it also helped me to sleep, really opened up my head too.

WEll, you take care of yourself now....I hope you get a vacation soon.......

(((((((((((Hugs across the Ocean))))))))))