View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 04:02 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
2stop
~Author of My Life~

You guys are just what the doctor ordered!! I swear, I have never in my life been in such a therapeutic setting as here at SR, and boy have I had the tour de grande of therapy! I have been doing a lot of thinking last night and this morning....If I even start thinking about drugs I develop withdrawal symptoms..actual physical and emotional pain from a thought..so today as ahrd a it is(and that irritates me to no end) I am going to be so excited about recovery and during my meditations I am goingnto visualize myself happy in ecovery, doing everything I think I cannot do...and I am going to do this until I get it. If I can let my thoughts work against me I sure as hell oughta let them work for me huh? I am so blessed to know people like you that have travelled this same road and hung on til they broke through...i am sure you still have tough struggles, but you persevered til the drugs weren't the main issue..you all are very brave and very strong..Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your encouragement but most gratefully for your example..