View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 08:24 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Juls

((((((((Tammie))))))))

Dear one, I know pretty much exactly how you are feeling. I went through some very difficult times in my marriage where I was so lonely, I thought my marriage was falling apart, and my anxiety was so bad.

Tammie, you are such a wonderful person. You have brought so many people here comfort and hope. I can't offer much advice in terms of your marriage, but as far as the anxiety goes, there is help for that. I will send you a pm about what I did, and how much it helped me.

When you are feeling so badly start giving yourself good thoughts. Think what you would tell a friend who was going through the same thing, and tell yourself that. Be kind to yourself, you deserve it. You and your husband are under alot of stress from the house situation. I know, because we are still dealing with ours also. We are closing, but there have been some problems, and it is very stressful for my husband too. He gets very irritated, short-tempered, etc, and takes it out on me. I try to be understanding but it isn't always easy.

I know what it's like to feel as though you don't have any skills. I spun my wheels alot trying to decide what I would do for work. Fortunately for me I have a license as an Esthetician, and although I hadn't worked in that field since before we married and had our daughter, my license was still valid. I was able to get a job earlier this year and it has worked out very well.

You do have skills Tammie, you just need to find out what type of work is best suited for you. It doesn't do any good to take a job you hate. Look into the local Junior Colleges in your area. They usually have career counseling, or can refer you somewhere. what type of work have you done in the past?

You are a very special person Tammie, and are loved. When you are feeling so low, or any time, please pm me and if I am here on-line we can talk.

Juls