View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 03:56 PM
  # 255 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

This will be his 4th time. The 3rd time he should have received the 70% of the sentence-he served almost 4 yrs. Bailed him out that time 5 times. The last arrest no bond!!! Thank goodness. Spent a fortune on an attorney-who was a family friend.

While he was in county I he called constantly-wanted some $$-I took it. Tried to sign up to see him-his times were booked by a "meth *****, his mom and aunt. Hmmm. Told me he could not change it. Hmmm. I was furious-would not take his calls. Then I find out the day he is transferred to prison-he married the meth *****-because I would not talk to him and he wanted someone to write to. I blew up-my PD friend blew up-his mom blew up. She came to see me and tell me she was sorry and wanted all his belongings and Lady dog(a pup then). Wrong-she got nothing other than a huge bite from the pup that left her a scar. He started divorce proceedings in prison and as soon as that divorce went through- my police friend (the one that found the meth lab) drove me, was the best man and bridesmaid for us in prison. PD drove me to pick him up for furlough and then to bring him home. Strange isn't it. Have not heard from AH for a week-which is fine. Seems like the same old mess one more time. Police friend called just a short time ago-the state just issued a fugitive warrant for AH. I honestly am not upset about it. He could have had a fantastic life but he made his decision and now he can live with it. I just want the truck back in my name!!!!!! I do not believe the meth was his alone-have a good idea of a couple people that need to also go away. He was under the impression they did not have enough on him. HAHA

I have run into a couple of his friends and they are saving it is all my fault and the police friend=how wrong!!!!!!! I knew nothing about the meth or I WOULD HAVE TURNED HIM IN!!!! I don't care what any of them think-they can go do some more drugs and won't remember anyway.

Good luck with a parole officer. I tried that over a year ago and then again this yr. AH could pass his tests and they believed everything he said. Seems strange it is all our fault huh? Then why aren't we in prison? They could test me for anything any way they wanted and would find nothing.

I could probably find him if I wanted-but no way to go look and I am not going to use the phone (it is making funny little noises). He hid out for almost a year many years ago. I have only known him for seven.

You need to take care of your son and yourself-let you AH do his own thing-it is just a matter of waiting time-then he will get caught again. So sorry you are having to go through this mess, especially with a young child. I am sure you must have it figured out by now. PM me if you need to talk.

For me-just waiting for a phone call saying they have picked them up. I would have liked to see him one last time and ask WHY-but it would have been more lies and BS and I know I would have really lost it.