View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 04:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
boo
Paused

I wrote A a letter

I just did. I actually was going to call him. He has either blocked my number or changed his cell number-who knows-I am not impressed. After I called, it did not ring or do anything-didn't say the number wasn't assigned or in service, so does that mean my call is blocked?

I told A how I am feeling about last week. And I certainly borrowed some ideas from all of you who have responded to my other posts. Thanks. I talked about my expectations of my friends and how he is not meeting them with his "friends" "taking things slow" (switch back and forth several times a day). I told him that I KNOW he is avoiding me, and that is now how I conduct myself in adult relationships. I told him I expect respect and mutual company and not to have my feelings hurt as the the norm.

Well, I just spit it out...I told him that his behavior clearly shows that he is VERY early in recovery and that I feel hurt by what has happened between us. I told him that I have always sensed something special there between us, and that it hurts to go from such a wonderful summer to his avoidance. I told him I didn't deserve that treatment, and that I am never sure how to best support him but I have meant well nonetheless and I forgive him for his part.

I told him I thought about our summer relationship and how me, that same person feels very sad yet stilll cares for him. I told him I don't want his opinions on things right now (like I'll get them), but that I needed to tell him how I feel.

I don't know if I feel better or worse or what. I have cried so much this week , it's pathetic.