View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 02:17 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

Originally Posted by rloomer View Post
If you feel like you're cheating than there's a part of you that thinks it's a bad idea.

I used to make those ( if you've ever heard of it ) beer butt chickens. I even had a beer butt chicken cooker that had 2 spots to put a can of beer then you place the chicken ( whole ) on top of the open, half empty ( guess where the other half goes ) beer cans.

I'll be the first one to say that believe me if I'm holding a can of beer, No way in hell is it making it up any chickens ass.

Just my thought on that
Originally Posted by Jfanagle View Post
I don't worry about alcohol in food, but that is just me. I have always been a proponent of every person’s sobriety being their own. If you do "cheat" it will only be yourself who you are cheating.

I don't drink. (Period, end of story). Eating enough food with alcohol used in the preparation would be more work than I wanted to go to get drunk. If I DECIDE to get drunk I will go for a drink thank you.

As always just this man's opinion. Do what you feel allows you to look at yourself in the mirror and know you are living a sober life.

Jon
I love those two IF you think you are then you are....it sums it up compleately!