View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 10:59 AM
  # 241 (permalink)  
hello-kitty

"whats wrong?"
Duhh. I just wanted to scream when I read that, "You're in prison Dad." That's what's wrong. HELLO?! Did that make you mad to hear him say that? Like he can't figure out why you are upset. URGHHH.

I'm sorry Sadness. My heart aches for you. You are such a tough kid but a kid shouldn't be put through what you are being put through by your father. That just makes me mad.

I'm feeling a bit angry today anyway. I haven't heard from my son's Dad since last Sunday. He called cuz he wanted his stuff. I said call me Monday and that was it. Haven't heard from him since. I'm pissed cuz my son is so sweet and such a love. He's only 2 and he can barely talk. But he tells me stories about his dad. Daddy climb ladder. Daddy fix toys. Daddy and me eat pizza. Daddy come home?

I can't take it. I want to hurt his dad like he is hurting his baby boy. But there is no way I can do that. Because his dad hasn't got any feelings.

He used his relationship with his son to get at me to make sure he had a place to stay when he got out of prison. But when push came to shove and he had to make a choice between his baby or a crack pipe, he chose the crack pipe.

That's pure evil. I hope he gets arrested again real soon and rots in jail for the next 10 years for lying to me and manipulating his family. He deserves what he gets and he better stay away from me if he knows whats good for him.

Obviously he does because he certainly hasn't made much of an attempt at contact.

My question is, what do I do with his stuff now? I'm sick of it taking up space in my house. Absolutely sick of it. It's been here for 3 years now. I'm done providing a storage unit for a crackhead jackass.