Thread: Know Your enemy
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 01:02 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Octoman

Hey guys,
I can relate to the idea of the avalanche crave Pilgrim, I really can! I had something like that last weekend. I had spent a pleasant day walking in the local countryside with my family. We stopped on the way home at a local country pub to have some food. We all sat outside because I didnt want to enter the bar to order. It was lovely sitting by the duck pond having a chat. I started to think it would be nicer if I could have a drink and how sad it was that I never could again. No big deal, just a little thought. When we had finished and were walking home it was repeating in my mind but growing in intensity. The more I thought about it the more annoyed I became. Its as you say, an avalanche just hit me from nowehere and I felt myself gripped by an overwhelming sadness and a huge desire to drink!

Oh and Barb, I knowthe old Jeri Hall all too well. I start off awkward and thinking I look like quasimodo and end up thinking I am Brad Pitt! Unfotunately to others I just look like a drunk quasimodo lol