View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 05:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Louise54

Here we go again!

Just as I suspected, as has been using for the last 3 weeks after being clean for almost 4 months. After the way he was acting last week, we (in the family) all knew, but didn't let on, because we wanted to see what he was going to do about the drug pee test he is getting tonite with his job.

We hadn't seen him all weekend because he was down the shore with some friends, but when he came back he was claiming he was coming down with something and didn't feel well. After I went to work yesterday, he called me crying. Said he's been using again for a couple of weeks, and he doesn't know why. He said, "I think there's something mentally wrong with me." He said he wants to get on the suboxone program, so off he went to the doctor's to start the program. He thinks that's the only way he'll be able to get through this, and work at the same time. He doesn't want to lose his job, and neither do we. Tired of paying all of his debts, so we agreed to let him keep living with us as long as he abides by our rules. He is to pretend he is on lockdown. He is to go to work everyday and come home and be grateful he has a roof over his head. If he was in rehab he wouldn't be able to go anywhere either. I'll keep socking all of his money away, and if he doesn't like the rules then he can take his money, after he's done paying his debt, and live on his own.

Does this ever end?