View Single Post
Old 09-23-2007, 07:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

My Dreams Are testing me

Yes ..Yet another dream thread from me.
Fist of all I was dreaming I owned a farm and a dragon was flying around breathing fire on everything. Very weird. Anyway..I was somewhere and this girl comes out of nowhere and she looks like she is carrying a hit of crack between her fingers. And someone tells her go ahead. Well my whole family is right there and I grabbed thios girl by her throat and told her she better not disrespect my family like that again.
I was like if I can quit smoking that **** so can you.
Then later in my dreama guy is robbing my cash register and I catch him and I was like you dumb ass...Whatd you get 100...200 bucks..If I was still smoking youda had about 800. Hes like I can get weight. I was like so get the F outta here. and then I woke up.
Well those are some using dreams I have never dreamt befor. I usually use in them not turn them down. Pretty cool tho.
But still I feel like my addiction is testing me in my vulnerable unconscience state.
In the Crackbusters workbook...It states that addiction is going to attack at your weakest moments and especially through your subconscience.
Well I won this one. So far I am feeling great and fighting off the thought before they get a chance to manifest into a reaction. I am not even feeding into them or romantisizing the thoughts anymore.