Thread: I Relapsed!?!!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 06:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

Exclamation I Relapsed!?!!

These are the words that were spoken to me after my normal happy hour meeting from someone that goes to the Program of NA here. The word is out that I have relapsed....

About a week or two ago I handed in my key to the meeting room because I am so tired of the ******** of a certain group of people in the program that insist that they are the only ones that are working any kind of a program. They continue to put other groups and individuals down.

A couple weeks ago after someone spoke, I had to of course speak my mind. I also informed this individual that people don't go to meetings because of him. A guy with 17 years clean who drives people away from NA because NO ONE works the NA PROGRAM except for him and his click. Now I know there are certain people here that also go to that group and if this gets back to them then Whatever.

I can not believe that we as people have to be like this. These are the people that have no room in my life of recovery. Sorry I am just not on a adventure to try and create kaos or to talk about **** like that. is the purpose of accusing someone or spreading a rumor of this sort. LOL if you want to know if I have relapsed ask me! I have always said that if I can not be honest about my clean time than I can not be honest about anything else. Maybe this person just needs to feel that they are so much better than anyone else.

This girl that told me after the meeting, we were all sitting around the table afterwards and when she said that, I looked at everyone else in the group and said, "Hey guess what guys, I relapsed" One of the girls said, "When Vic" I said well from what is being spread around in NA I just got done relapsing and about 5 people started laughing.

I guess that is why I have pretty much left the NA in this area. I mean all it seems like it is ---- is a bunch of damn gossip and ****. I love NA believe me but I have to watch out for my own serenity. I still go to a meeting at least once a day LOL AA and I will continue doing today what I have been doing.

Gezzz I can not believe why people do this? Why? Oh yeah I am posting this at the other site also.