View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 01:12 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
lostnfound1961
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Not sure what I would have done in your situation. I have a cousin how was married to a man, got divorced and after he divorced his second wife... The two became good friends and ended up being room mates. I think she is still friends with this other woman.

I think if it had been me and she called me a cow.... I most likely would have said (so your the sucker that got stuck with that sac of sh*t) Or maybe I would have just given her that knowing smile. (Yah, I know what your stuck with) Or maby, So your with him now... Well lets see now witch one of us is the smart one.

The truth is I most likely would have tryed to play strong and got out as fast as I could. As for the sixe 4. WHAT!!! I was a 7 in high shool and I am 5 feet tall. I weighed 100lbs. WHAT THE HECK IS A!!! and I am sick of Nutrasystems and their (Look at me, I'm a sixe 2 AGAIN) That woman looked like my old 7. Now I'm a 12 heading for a...... Well I hope a 10 but not likely. I'm 150lbs and I know I could loose a few lbs but I would never be 100 again. Hell I thought I was fat back then. Oh and I was drinking like a fish!!!
(THE BEER DIET)
d