Thread: Ugh!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 06:27 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
TrishaV

I too spend countless hours wasting my time arguing with my daughter and her lifestyle and you know what...it didn't get me anywhere...but..what it did give me is high blood pressure, undo stress, heartache, headaches...the list can go on and on. I would sugguest that you cut all ties with her as well. Don't answer the phone because you know in your heart she has nothing nice to say. It appears that they only call when they have nothing better to do and just need someone to **** off.

Since my daughter checked herself out of Detox, I have not taken one call from her and to this day still refuse to. I have never once throught the year and a half denied her the pleasure of talking to her son, but...I do now. She has broken this little boys heart for the last time...if I have anything to do with it. If she wants to drag herself through the gutters she will do it without these children.

Threats...omg..i have heard them all and will not deal with them any longer. If she wants to call CPS..call them...she had better hope she has a good case against me..because looking at her lifestyle...I have a better case against her.

I suggest...you keep notes...a journal...about everything that has or is happening. If it ever came down to CPS knocking on your door...give them the notes. You need to make sure all your basis are covered. Unless she can find you unfit to parent the child...CPS won't even bat an eye.

Good luck to both you and your grandchild.