Thread: more changes
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 05:25 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Is this just part of the codie-recovery process--learning to deal and handle life?? It's wearing me out!!!
Yup uh huh! Us codie's have a hard time with change-but I have to say much like the profound statement below that ICU made -once we start in one area as hard as it maybe to us-we take care of what we can the rest falls into place! It is an amazing feeling. I have learned now that when things come crashing down like a dominoe effect I need to do what I can to change what I can and let go and let my HP do the rest!

ICU
P.S.: I've noticed that my recovery is much like dominoes...when I fix one area of my life, it automatically leads me to the next area that needs my attention so that I can review and fix that one as well, and so on, and so on.
Chero the strength that you have given yourself over the past few months has been an amazing gift to yourself! I'm very proud of you-keep up the good work!

Try to see as was stated above if you can get a transfer! I know someone that works for the state here and they have offered them 2 different locations to work at!

Sleep is good!