Thread: Newbie
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 04:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
dopelesshope

Yes, as Pilgrim says, you have taken the first step on a new path. I am about to crash, 5am here so I will keep it short and copy and paste a message I gave earlier that fits for you to.

"I am going to say something that you may have a hard time accepting, but this is a blessing in disguise. You have a chance for a new life that is deeper and richer then you can imagine right now. A chance to discover yourself and to live a life that was meant for you. To be all you can be, to give back and have a purpose driven life. To discover your passions, desires and dreams. To go after those dreams with a conviction stronger then you ever felt. To be blessed and Blessed again. To have your cup overfilled. To have peace, joy and a sense of well being.
To find confidence and to make connections with people that are heart felt. To love and be loved. To live a life that was truly lived.
You can do it, one day at a time.
Doesn't sound that boring does it "

I wish I had the energy to say something more personal to you right now, but all I can say is your not alone and recovery is worth it.
The worst is over, if you want it.

G'night
The Dopeless Hope Fiend