Thread: Ugh!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
BrokenBridges24

((Thanks)) You are right.

We do have custody right now. The issue remains how long before we terminate the rights. How long does our granddaughter have to wait until she can have normal parents. I would adopt her in a second. You would not even have to ask me twice. I think it is time she gets the life she needs. That is one where her "mother" does not exist. Maybe some day, DIL will come back to her self as we knew and loved her. But until then it is time we move on and create some type of a normal life for this little one. I do want the lawyer to cut off the contact. There is no point for it in her present self and condition.

Made my Doctor appt. Aniexty attack has lessoned some. but I know when that phone rings even if I do not pick it up the fear will rush in again. Imagine if this was the child.. That is what I keep thinking. Thank god she is small enough she does not comprehend the mental abuse her mother is so good at bringing to the table.

Thanks for the pep talk. You are right. Now just get the body to execute that path...

-Broken