Old 09-15-2007, 09:31 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

So far so good-all is quiet. A td more drama yesterday afternoon. AH friend that was going to rent the house-stopped to tell me he was picking up what little he had moved. Then has his truck loaded and stopped to give me the key(he had replaced the deabolt)darn he took it with him. Said the police just got him and wanted to arrest him-really told him and just go and never come back. Then I find our his lady just got out of prison another drug felon..... Right thing was certainly done. House needs work-I think a policeman's brother is interestedthat would be fantastic. Have heard nothing more-waiting on a warrant for some reason. Have not had AH try to get hold of me in a couple of days. Which is good. He blames me for this mess-I never knew about it-not blanking meth lab. Why would he think I would lie for him-never have!!!!!His family had already said they saw him at the property that day. I just told them what times he was in and out of my house.(he picked some junk up, hauled a lot from the rent house) He said he talked to his parole officer and he is going to be ok-they cannot prove anything. He must be correct-huh? Smart man-thats why he will be going back to prison for his 4th and last time. He may luck out and get one of "good drug lawyers-the ones that are in on the take. Guess wait and see what the new week brings Venting agin!!!! Thanks